INFORMATION AND GUIDELINES
- In consideration of the actors and audience, Ladysmith Little Theatre will not allow admittance to children under 6 years of age, except for dedicated children’s shows.
- Productions are held at Ladysmith Little Theatre, 4985 Christie Road, Ladysmith, B.C., V9G 1J3
- Showtime – Evening, Doors 7 p.m. Show 7:30 p.m. Matinees, Doors 1:30 p.m. Show 2:00 p.m.
- Concession serves Beer, Wine, Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks, Chips, Cheesies, and Chocolate Bars
- There is no smoking in the building. Smoking must be at least 6 meters (20 feet) from the entrance.
- Wheelchair access is via the main entrance and the fire exit.
- Parking is available in theatre lot or on the road in front. Do not block fire hydrant across the street.
- There are disabilities parking for 2 vehicles showing the Disabilities Signage front.
- Latecomers will be admitted only during intermission (at the discretion of Front of House Manager)
WARNING! SOME LANGUAGE MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME AUDIENCE MEMBERS
- On line at www.ladysmittheatre.com Once your reservation is made, you will receive a confirmation.
- You may book through the Box Office on Wednesday & Friday 1-3 p.m.
- Or by telephone 250-924-0658, leave a message and we will return your call.
- All reservations must be paid at time of booking; cash, Interac, Visa and Master Card are accepted.
- Prices are $25 non-members, $20 members and groups of 10 or more.
- Seating is assigned as reservations are made and if you have special needs – hearing, sight, mobility, please let us know and we will make every effort to seat you accordingly.
- Seating is Cabaret Style tables of 4, 6 and 8. Seating capacity is 72.
- All sales are final and Ladysmith Little Theatre does not provide refunds.